- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I feel awful reliving this moment but I just have to share. I was in junior secondary school when this humiliating event happened although looking back at it now it is really funny.
That day we were chased out of the hostels for sports games with specific instructions not to come back to the hostels until the games were over. That was when my problem started.
We were all at the games when I suddenly had the pressing urge to ease myself {hmm I don't mean urinate oh} I really had to go.
Now I couldn't go back to the hostel because I was afraid that my seniors would punish me and I could not even hold it any longer so I had to do the best thing that came to my mindπ€¦π€¦
I pleaded with a friend to come with me and be my lookout while I pooed in one of the bushes a bit far from the rest of the students. Here I was trying to rush myself so I don't get caught only for a male staff walking that part to see me squatting and defecating.
I kept on begging the man that I was sorry but this man was not making things easy for me. He began to shout on top of his voice and all I wanted was for none of my classmates or any other staff to pass that road at that point because I would have just died. Eventually, the man stopped shouting and made me pack my poo with plantain leaf before leaving.
The concluding part of this story was I had no means of cleaning myself at that point. So I had to go on with the rest of the games hoping someone would not perceive some foul smell from me till I got to the hostel and cleaned up properly
I pleaded with a friend to come with me and be my lookout while I pooed in one of the bushes a bit far from the rest of the students. Here I was trying to rush myself so I don't get caught only for a male staff walking that part to see me squatting and defecating.
Comments

πππ
ReplyDelete