'30 Coins' Recap: Season 1 Finale Episode 8

How i caught my boyfriend cheating





Hi, Kraffti one of My Worst Day Experience happened in my1st year in the university.
I traveled from Lancaster to Bristol to see my ex. Usually, people use the train lines just to make the journey really quick.
The day I was to go... there were no direct trains going to Bristol from Lancaster and I just got to the UK I didn’t want to get lost so I decided to use a coach. This journey lasted for more than 8 hrs cause I left Lancaster in the morning and got to Bristol at night. I got to Bristol, my ex wasn’t picking my calls cause he was meant to pick me up from the station so I used the address he sent got there and the idiot was with another woman.
He said they’re just friends she had a fight with her boyfriend and she came to his house so he could cheer her up that he didn’t know when they fell asleep “cuddled up”

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *