- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Well on this particular Sunday back in university after been messaged by some lady talking about how she wants to meet and deliver a message from someone I actually know but not so close to, so I reluctantly agreed after some pressure. I agreed on a public place. When we met next thing I saw was a man grabbing my arms introducing himself as a DSS officer he flashed his i.d card and a handcuff told me I'm a criminal and he is ready to deal with me, in fact, he had mobilized boys for this purpose.
I said sir please calm down I don't know what you are talking about, let's move to the side and talk, he was insisting I get into his car he is taking me to Abuja to be detained with lots of other threats. Someone upon seeing what was going on intervened that's when he opened up to say the phone I was using belongs to his friend who was picked pocketed and how he tracked the phone to me. I sha gave my side of the story of how I'm innocent only bought the phone from Kingsley who sells phones, Sha tried reaching Kingsley after he got a hint of what was going on he switched off his phone. Long story short I surrendered the phone to them, told them I don't want issues I've got more to lose, I was so embarrassed and intimidated. Was a really bad day for me, however, learned a lesson
I said sir please calm down I don't know what you are talking about, let's move to the side and talk, he was insisting I get into his car he is taking me to Abuja to be detained with lots of other threats. Someone upon seeing what was going on intervened that's when he opened up to say the phone I was using belongs to his friend who was picked pocketed and how he tracked the phone to me. I sha gave my side of the story of how I'm innocent only bought the phone from Kingsley who sells phones, Sha tried reaching Kingsley after he got a hint of what was going on he switched off his phone. Long story short I surrendered the phone to them, told them I don't want issues I've got more to lose, I was so embarrassed and intimidated. Was a really bad day for me, however, learned a lesson

Comments
Post a Comment