'30 Coins' Recap: Season 1 Finale Episode 8

This story would teach you to wise up. They say don't gamble but some people would not listen until...


Hey, Kraffti my worst day story happened back in 2011. I learned a hard lesson about gambling. I used to be good at playing table tennis as a young boy. So I was at this place close to the church I used to worship and I was playing with this guy. I'd give him a head start of 18 points and then win the games.
Then he decided, hey why don't we have a bet. I was feeling pretty confident, I could make 5k easily off this guy. I gave him another 18 points head start and I lost and I didn't even have the 5k. I had to sneak and remove my sim card and left my torchlight phone with them as collateral.


Share your story with KRAFFTI by using the contact details on the left sidebar.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *