- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I know men are scums. In fact, I realized men were scums the day I and one of my sisters entered a taxi together. While in the cab, the taxi guy and 1 were having a conversation about something I can't really remember now. From the way he talked, I could tell he was educated and the taxi business was a side hustle for him. We eventually exchanged numbers because the conversation was a bit meaningful, little did I know he was a scumbag.
Later on that day, he calls me up and says he likes my sister, she has a very attractive body he said. I saw nothing wrong with it until he told me he would want to have a relationship with me but he wants to f**k my sister. At this point, I am like what the hell! This guy just outrightly told me he wants to sleep with my sister and wants me to date him as well. I was like are you mad? The conversation ended with me blocking his number. I was really disgusted, I felt upset with myself for giving him my number in the first place.
So yes I know men are scums, I can even go on to give you other encounters I have had with them but I would leave that for another day. {AIRTIME51502USED} However, not all men are scums. The fact that this one guy showed how much of a scum he is does not make all men scums.
There are decent guys out there. It would be wrong for me or anyone else to go on thinking because one person was a jerk then all men are therefore scums, it doesn't work that way. Even when you come across 10 men that act like scums does not mean the rest of the 3 billion are all scumbags.
These saying that "men are scum" is an individual statement that should remain that way and not a generalization that all men are scums.
Later on that day, he calls me up and says he likes my sister, she has a very attractive body he said. I saw nothing wrong with it until he told me he would want to have a relationship with me but he wants to f**k my sister. At this point, I am like what the hell! This guy just outrightly told me he wants to sleep with my sister and wants me to date him as well. I was like are you mad? The conversation ended with me blocking his number. I was really disgusted, I felt upset with myself for giving him my number in the first place.
So yes I know men are scums, I can even go on to give you other encounters I have had with them but I would leave that for another day. {AIRTIME51502USED} However, not all men are scums. The fact that this one guy showed how much of a scum he is does not make all men scums.
There are decent guys out there. It would be wrong for me or anyone else to go on thinking because one person was a jerk then all men are therefore scums, it doesn't work that way. Even when you come across 10 men that act like scums does not mean the rest of the 3 billion are all scumbags.
These saying that "men are scum" is an individual statement that should remain that way and not a generalization that all men are scums.
Comments

This is so true. I like the most of the post I read here.
ReplyDeletePlease write stuff like this. It's time people stop thinking all guys are the same.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the heading i thought it was one of those posts that categories men. Then I read the full thing, really cool post
ReplyDeleteIndeed some men are scums,this guy went a long way to give men a bad name & destroy some good opportunity for good men to randomly meet good ladies
ReplyDelete