'30 Coins' Recap: Season 1 Finale Episode 8

RIDDLE ME THIS

RIDDLE ME THIS

Test your smartness with this ease riddles and still win free airtime

The first 3 to Get all 5 riddles correctly would get 1000 naira airtime each. Fail anyone of the riddles and loose the prize. The contest will close by 10pm today.

1. What flies when it is born, lies when it is alive and runs when it is dead?

2. Every night I am told what to do, and each morning i do what i am told. But i still don't escape your scold. What am I?

3. I am a mother and father, but have never given birth. I'm rarely still, but i never wonder. What am I?

4. We hurt without moving, We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. What are we?


5. I am always there, some distance away. Somewhere between land or sea and sky i lay. You may move towards me, yet distant i stay. What am I?

Drop your answers in the comment box.

Comments

  1. 1. A Snowflake
    2. An alarm clock
    3. Tree.
    4. Words
    5. The horizon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for participating. All your answers were correct. please reply with your number and network.

      Delete
    2. Please confirm here that you have been credited.

      Delete
    3. Please confirm here that you have been credited.

      Delete
    4. Thanks very much AIRTIME RECEIVED SUCCESSFULLY. SORRY I JUST CAME ONLINE NOW

      Delete
  2. 1. A Snowflake 2. Alarm clock
    3. Tree. 4. Words 5. The horizon

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for participating. All your answers were correct. please reply with your number and network

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 08130500058 mtn. This is my second Number. I also reply your tweet in twitter as @aminayusufdewo. you can credit me Sir. or send the airtime serial No. to the email.

      Delete
    2. please kindly credit me. i have never see my airtime.

      Delete
    3. I would need you to please verify that you are the owner of this number. Because you used unknown to send the answer and number.

      Delete
    4. please confirm here that you have been credited. For future contests please use your really name for identification purpose.

      Delete
  4. A Snowflake, An alarm clock, Tree, Words, The horizon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please am late. I saw this this morning.
      AIRTEL 09075964418

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thank you foe sending in your answers. However the contest ended yesterday at 10pm Keep checking for the next one.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *