1. Still Mt Everest, it just wasn’t discovered yet 2. It’s a hole so it’s empty, the hole is measured thus as far as the measurement goes it’s empty 3 incorrectly 4. Egg yolk is yellow 5. She was trekking For my acct no : 08077373795 , call so I’ll give you .
1...Kangchenjunga
ReplyDelete2....Nothing or none
3....😂.INCORRECTLY
4...The yolk of the egg is white
5...She was walking
Thanks for participating. however the first and fourth answers are wrong
Delete1. Kanchenjunga
ReplyDelete2. No dirt
3. Incorrectly
4. The yolk of the egg is white
5. The girl was walking down the one way street
Thanks for participating. however the first and fourth answers are wrong
Delete1. Still Mt Everest, it just wasn’t discovered yet
ReplyDelete2. It’s a hole so it’s empty, the hole is measured thus as far as the measurement goes it’s empty
3 incorrectly
4. Egg yolk is yellow
5. She was trekking
For my acct no : 08077373795 , call so I’ll give you .
congratulations you answered all five riddles correctly
Delete1. Mount Everest
ReplyDelete2. There is nothing in the hole.
3. Incorrectly
4. Egg yolks are not white.
5. She was walking
congratulations you answered all five riddles correctly
ReplyDeleteThank you Olobofa. I have received my reward. It was really nice tasking my mind with these riddles. Keep up the good work girl!
ReplyDeleteThank you Olobofa. I have received my reward. It was really nice tasking my mind with these riddles. Keep up the good work girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks . I got the money . This was fun. Keep it up 👍
ReplyDelete